January 6, 2011

Celebrating 300 Posts in My Blog!

Since I set myself the challenge back in March 2010 to attempt one blog entry a day for a year, I have so far managed 300 posts in my blog! While I will probably be short of the goal by possibly up to a dozen entries when D-Day arrives, I'm quite proud that I haven't gotten discouraged yet! What's astonished me even more is that I've found so many things to talk about or share via photos.

It will certainly prove more challenging to undertake my daily entries in the next fifteen weeks as I take on 20 hours of study a week to complete my certificate to work with people with disabilities. 

I'm hoping that my enthusiasm and my energy levels remain steady so that I can complete this next challenge.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment