September 2, 2010

A Challenge: Identify These Well-Known People

I've taken portions of photographs from well-known people including politicians and actors (there might even be some that were both) or even musicians. Initially I started this project to see whether there was any correlation between large bushy eyebrows and people in power - and discovered that there isn't any connection. So, not wanting to waste my efforts, and also for a bit of fun, I thought I'd create a challenge for you.

These images have all been created as black and white copies so you can't tell the age of the original photograph. The challenge is to see if you can identify who they are by their eyes.

Many of these are pre 1970 and much earlier because most newer photographs available on the internet today are copyrighted. 

So here they are:



No comments:

Post a Comment