September 16, 2011

BUSY SELLING MY HOUSE

It's been about a week since my last blog entry because I've been busy putting the house in order, getting it tidy and clean and having the yard overhauled.

The yard was a nightmare with the gardens out of control. Unfortunately since I injured my shoulder almost 3 years ago, I can no longer do many of the chores and handyman tasks that I used to do. So I had to pay for the gardens etc to be tidied up. The gardening crew did an incredible job and hauled away almost half a tonne of rubbish, most of which was green waste that they took to be recycled at the local council dump.

So, without further ado, I'll share the photos of my home and gardens with you which have been passed onto the real estate agent to show to prospective buyers.










Back patio where the birds come to be fed. 

The laundry is located on the back patio.

Rumpus room.
Entertainment area under back patio
Gardens below the back patio
[photo above and underneath]

Tidied gardens

Two of our local friendly laughing kookaburras

No comments:

Post a Comment