October 3, 2011

Possibly My New Home

I mentioned recently that I am moving from Gladstone, my hometown of the past 16 or so years, and will be making Hervey Bay my new home. Hervey Bay is around 300km south, and is a lovely coastal town. Fortunately the house market there is quite low and the one here in Gladstone is going through the roof, so I am hoping to be able to halve my home loan.

For the last two days I've been checking out some of the homes for sale in my price range, and have put in an offer on a lovely 3 bedroom house with 2 living areas. It's quite central and not too far from the main beach. It's well constructed with larger than normal bedrooms and the garage can also be used as a spare living area if I wish.

So, without further ado, here are some photos of my (hopefully) new home.
The front of the home is set well back off the street
An unusual design and lots of lovely trees
The porch area is a lovely spot
The lounge room is quite large
The living room is quite big as well, though we
are thinking of converting it into the games area.
The small dining area will be fine for
our small table and chairs
The kitchen is lovely and has a warm, cosy feeling
There's heaps of storage
There's also a really good sized barbecue
and entertaining area
The yard is fully fenced, and the backyard is
nicely landscaped with low maintenance gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment