March 26, 2013

A Little Song From Me

First, let me apologise for the long delay in writing in my blog. It's been a tough year in a lot of ways, but I'm hoping to get back to blogging more regularly now that I have a more established schedule. I'll be doing some catch-up over the next few weeks.

And to start ... a little music:

I've always loved the Amy Grant song "Arms of Love" and years ago had worked out a harmony for the chorus. Anyway, last year I recorded the sound-track and harmony for it, and thought I'd try and put my own music video together for it. So without further ado, here is "Arms of Love" sung by yours truly: "Arms of Love" 

I'm sure with a bit more time (and a good sound studio) I could improve it.

That's it for catch-up time today ... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment