September 18, 2010

Christian Posters

Several members of our Bible study group got together a few months ago to cut up and laminate some bookmarks with a thought-provoking or encouraging piece of scripture or even a quote on them. We will be placing them at local libraries for people to take for free.

I put the bookmarks together, selecting images that linked appropriately to the words. I also thought about doing some nice Christian posters on a similar theme, but because of copyright laws, I'm not sure whether I can use pictures from the clipart of Microsoft to distribute for free to anyone on the net who would like a copy.

Anyway, I've started putting together a couple using my own photographs, and include the first few here. Of course, if anyone would like to use them, please go right ahead:










No comments:

Post a Comment