September 16, 2010

Photos from the ocean wildlife park

A couple of years ago I went to an ocean wildlife park with various displays including a surround tunnel through which we could see all the fish, sharks and other sea-life above and around us. It was quite a display and there were a couple of live shows including a seal and some otters. By the way, if you've ever thought otters were cute, they are, but they also stink a lot! They like to spray a mixture of faeces and urine around to mark their territory.

Here are a couple of photos I managed to snap while I was there - that is before my camera battery ran out!


Oh yeah baby! If you've got it, flaunt it!
You wanna kiss me don't you? Who can resist these fishy lips?
Sniff! I don't want to talk about it!
It was like this you see ...
Just talk to the flipper.
Something stinks around here, and this time it wasn't me!
Sorry about that guys! Guys! It's ok, I promise
not to do it again. Aaah, come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment