November 5, 2010

Sleepy Sleepy Naughty Knee

That's a weird title for a blog entry isn't it? I'm writing this as I have a quick break at the radio station where I announce on the breakfast show.

For three days my knee has been playing up so much it's been impacting on my sleep, hence the strange title of this blog entry. Unfortunately I had such little sleep I had to take a couple of days off from announcing. I had to go back to using my walking stick again, which was rather frustrating because I thought after my surgery 6 months ago that everything was going to be ok. I guess not.

This morning I heard some fabulous news about the 2011 EasterFest in Toowoomba. More than 40,000 people from across Australia attend the Christian music festival each year at Easter and it continues to go from strength to strength. The fabulous news is that two groups are reforming just to play at EasterFest. 
Petra in 1986 (Norway)
(author: Terje Rodland)


Each year, great headlining Christian artists and groups from across the world and Australia are heard at EasterFest. It's a fantastic weekend, worth the time and effort if you can make it. It's an enormous set up with usually a minimum of four events happening at the same time. Sometimes it's almost impossible to choose between which events to go to.

Jon Foreman & Chad Butler
of Switchfoot in Vancouver
Other confirmed Christian bands and artists include:
And it's still months away so lot's more yet to be confirmed!
Michael Paynter
Oh, Sleeper performing in
Jacksonville, USA earlier this year
Peter Furler

No comments:

Post a Comment