November 26, 2011

My New Secret Alarm Clock

I've been trying to purchase an old fashioned alarm clock to go with the decor of my room.

The first clock I purchased was already broken before I bought it - the seller forgot to mention it wasn't working. The second clock I bought got broken in the mail because the seller didn't pack it properly.


So to ensure I received an alarm clock that worked properly, I bought two others from two different sellers. I then received both in the mail within a few days of each other - and BOTH worked.

But then this morning about 5.45am, I discovered that I had a secret alarm clock that I hadn't been aware of: I was awakened by the gentle but very insistent licking of my big toe. My dog Genevieve has now discovered the ideal way of waking me up in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment