May 7, 2010

Stand Clear ©

I thought I'd picked up a lovely cold from my sister when I went to visit her last week. I could well have picked it up from the multitude of people I came into contact with at the airport as well. I'm not sure who to blame but I certainly feel like giving someone a good kick in the ankle... well at least I would if I had the energy.

For the past week I thought I was doing well not to let it develop into a full-on cold or flu. I've had a nice sore throat for a week and a headache. Today I woke up with laryngitis and my doctor advised me that it was a sinus infection, so now, lucky me, I get to take antibiotics for a week or so.

I don't know how much energy I'll have to write over the next few days - certainly nothing much of interest will happen, since I'll be taking it easy.

Oh no, just remembered I've got to go to some training tomorrow morning.

Oh well, I'll just have to see how I'm doing in the morning before I decide if I can go.

Catch you in a few days, when I'm feeling better. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment