August 21, 2010

Steve Grace Concert

Recently we attended a Steve Grace concert - it was great! In addition to his fantastic music, I believe the thing that most people find appealing about Steve is how down to earth he is. In concert he comes across well and engages his audience. 

It had been quite a long time since I'd last since Steve in concert. In fact, it was probably more than ten years ago, and at the time I didn't know much of his music. This time, I knew every song! 

Recently Steve released his "Heritage" album which includes revamped versions of some beloved hymns. I can't help but sing along to the lyrics, usually in harmony, and if I'm in the car, I sing as loudly as I can. Any passengers at the time have just got to accept my incredible talent! :o)

Steve kindly provided a couple of little voice snippets for me to use at our radio station, one specifically for my breakfast show
.

Here are some photos from the concert:
     

No comments:

Post a Comment