April 16, 2010

Quirky Photos

Some time ago I put together some silly photos of me taken from iconic movies & scenes - just for a bit of fun: here they are:





The Ghost & Miss Vicki




Ms Adams & Family




Raiders of the Lost Handbag




Princess Vicki




The Time Machine combo Washer/Dryer, comes with its own (regrettably unattractive) masseuse.




When Harry Met Vicki: "No we are NOT going back to that restaurant again!"




"We're Singing in the .... dang, what's that word? Shower? Storm? No...Singing in the puddles?....




Kids I told you to stop putting fish oil in your hair, now the seagulls are chasing us again!




Oooh! Giggle! Now I'm all goose-bumpy!




I'm in the mood for an adventure in the war and the snow with a doctor.




Breakfast at Vicki's




Here's looking at you Vicki.




I had a sudden hankering to yodel!




After Vicki took her sick dinosaur to the vets, she couldn't afford to pay the bill, so she let her dinosaur eat him.



Vickenstein


It was half-way through painting the Mona Vicki that Da Vinci decided that his model looked far too chirpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment