We took an opportunity to head down to the Gladstone Marina this afternoon to enjoy a bit of a chat with some friends and play some games. The kids were playing ball or with hula hoops, JD and JayCee played with a frisby, and a few of the older fellows got together for an impromptu game of cricket.
We were enjoying a little afternoon tea when one of the dads Stephen pointed out the warning on the frisby:
WARNING: Choking hazard - small parts.
Not for children under 3 years.
Made in China
Does that mean that children under the age of 3 in China have mouths big enough to put a frisby in?