The final item for the year's tally was the entry about Hitler's Impact on Men's Fashion.
And as you can see from the above title, there have been some rather interesting entries. Following are some of my favourites:
- Christmas is Weird ... or ... Help Me! I Think I'm Starting to Like Christmas
- The High Price of Gas ... or ... Toxic Taxi
- The Greatest Gift of All
- Menopause: A Hair-Raising Experience
- Christmas Craziness .. or ..My Family Is Trying to Kill Me
- Boys Will Be Boys (A Serious Discussion on Children's Discussions)
- Verily Scarily
- The Moon in June
- Dismal Dunnies
- Men Are From Mars
- The Advantages of Going Through Menopause
- Bad Poetry: Love Poem for a Stapler
- Car-Selling Techniques Have Reached a New Level
- Dressing Room Disasters
- Tag! You’re it!
- Close Encounters of the Cockroach Kind
- Black Hole
- Romantic Destinations in the UK
- The Utensils you Need to be a Good Cook
- Psycho-analysing Shaggy: Part One
- Do Electric Reindeers Eat Electric Grass?
- The Sacred Mullet
- The Hell That is Salt and Pepper Shakers
Since I have now reached the one year goal, I will still be writing entries as regularly as I can, but because of the increasing business of my life, will not be aiming for one entry a day, but I'm still hoping to write at least once a week. I'm also hoping to be able to put a little time into my story/book-writing once as well.